1. What is your full name? What is the significance of the name given to you?
Rachel Rage. The significance is that the name is both sweet and evil. That pretty much describes me in a nutshell.
2. What is your relationship status and/or history? How do you feel about that?
I’m single and very happy about it. Well, I’m sort of in a relationship with a clown named Giggles Muerte. He makes me laugh as clowns should. He’s really scary looking too. It helps get us into clubs/bars if there is a line.
3. What about family?
I think they are afraid of me.
4. What is your greatest weakness and greatest strengths?
Is this a trick question? I’m not weak. I don’t like being weak – ever! And those rumors of people close to me disappearing are just plain vicious. (Wink wink) My greatest strength is my determination to get what I want. I have special skills in that area, like knowing how to use a knife. A knife helps you get the good things in life.
5. What is your general philosophy of life and attitude toward the world? Are you in control of it?
Don’t make me angry. I take no prisoners. You stand in my way, you don’t live for very long. Oh, and I love animals. ☺
6. What are the things in your life that are most important? (List in order of Priority)
(3) Sam and Dean from the TV show – Supernatural
7. Since your last name is Rage, do you have anger issues?
No. Well I do have a low tolerance for people with no common sense, which sometimes leads to rage. I don’t let it simmer. I just lash out. It’s not healthy to keep it all bottled up inside. Can I change my answer to Yes? I may have a few anger issues after all.
8. What is your favorite color?
Pink, Red, and Black. I can’t just have one favorite. Oh, I also like white with splashes of blood. That combo really stands out.
9. What music do you enjoy?
I like all types of music. But creepy, dark, seductive sounds are a big turn on. I love film soundtracks, especially the soundtrack from the film – Silent Hill. Akira Yamaoka is a God!
10. What is your favorite horror film?
The cult classic – The Evil Dead. OMG! The character Cheryl when she is possessed, with the white eyes and creepy laugh, to this day scares the hell out of me. I had a friend who could mimic her laugh. She is no longer…a friend. I took care of disposing….ah….I meant to say unfriending her. Yeah, that’s what I meant.